Monday, April 9, 2012

Paquette's Camp update Apri 9th, 2012

It has been quite a spring here. We have set record warm temperatures and the ice is gone the earliest I have ever seen it go. I was even out fishing in a boat the end of March, the first time ever. I always try to fish for Walleye thru the ice on the last day of season which is April 14, guess I will have to do it in a boat this year.

March 19th, The last day I was able to safely get out on the ice!

March 22nd Emily had a kayak out on the lake playing between ice and water

March 26th Ice mostly gone

March 31st Fishing out of a boat

April 2nd Ice completely gone. ( Last year it was May 7th)

April 6th First person swimming in the lake ( I personally think my nephew was crazy)

Today April 9th, Cold wind and about 2 or 34 degrees.

It will soon be time to start getting cabins etc ready for the upcoming season, of course we never know if the weather will hold, we could still get a big snow storm. There is snow predicted for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment