Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update for Sept 25th, 2010

It really feels like fall is here now, we have been getting frost at night now. the cold has given me the incentive to get a new woodshed put up. My brothers were here last week and helped me with that project, between that and fishing every day the week was quite busy, the building went well and the fishing was good. Wish I could say the same for the weather, we have had lots of rain the last few days, the water is almost to the top of the docks.

Archery moose hunters will be coming in tomorrow, hope I can have some pictures for you in a few days. I will be busy starting to get things taken care of for the winter with an expected closing date of about Oct 20th. Dosen't seem possible that the summer is over already!

It won't be long until I will be putting up pictures with snow in them , hope that it waits for a while.
It will be a long winter if it started now.

No comments:

Post a Comment